Tuesday, September 15, 2009

News From The Fair

I got up this morning before any civilized person should get up and made my way to the fair. Luckily this was the first thing I saw....

After Cora Belle was safely in her stall I decided a visit to these ladies was in order.

I am pretty sure this is the reason I love scones....

Who wouldn't?

Cora Belle is not so sure about being at the fair even though she is proving to be very popular with the public.
She is not very happy being called a Dalmatian...or the ever popular "cow goat".

Tomorrow is her show debut and when 50 year old women dress up in white after Labor Day and parade their goats around the ring only one word can sum it up....

6 comments:

Holly said...

have fun and I hope there is someone there who can use your camera to get some photos of Cora and you in the ring!

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

YOU GO GIRL! (Those scones do look to be to-die-for!!)

MaskedMan said...

MmmMMmmm... Hot fresh scones in the cool early-morning air...

Queen Quattra said...

Greetings Goatgirl! My people, Chris & Dave met you yesterday at the Fair...kindred animal and scone loving spirits! They were absolutely delighted to meet you and said what a lovely soul you were...You'd have to be, to love goats so much, Right?
I really should be at the Fair this year but had to decline, so you, Cora, the Farmer and Tan(gie) have the best of luck!
Have a scone for me too! :)

frugalmom said...

Lovely goats, scones and white pants? What more could you ask for?

Marigold said...

Go Cora Belle!!! I want another famous sister!

Signed,
Peanut