Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Round Two

Well my hair is cut so I'm ready for round two of kidding. I really should have planned this a little better and not had them all kid during our school's week of MSP standardized testing. I'm proctoring (torturing children) so I can't get a sub. I am lucky to be within a couple of blocks from the farm and can run down on my lunch hour, which is only a half an hour, but I wonder what goat farmers that work off the farm do during kidding. I keep telling myself that goats have babies all the time by themselves but I was raised to worry.

I have worrying down to an art.

2 comments:

Marigold said...

So does the goat mother. Hey, at least your hair won't get in the way when you fly like the wind down there to check.

Lindsey at NW Backyard Veggies said...

You get a lunch break as a teacher??? You are better at your job than I thought!

Hope all goes well and that kidding comes off without a hitch. Looking forward to many, many more pics. You might turn me into a goat person yet....:-)