Monday, July 13, 2009

Alice And Her Mother


Baby goats should always come in pairs. They need a sleeping buddy. But when you get only one it makes life difficult for the little one. They are always odd man out and it can cause them a lot of stress. So when Semi-Sweet took Alice in it couldn't have worked out any better.
When Cora Belle and Filbert rejected her I was worried about where her place would be in the herd. Not to worry. She is Semi-Sweet's baby. She loves her new mama. And she loves me too. The best of both worlds. I feed her and Semi keeps her company.



Life is good!

photos by goldilocks

3 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhhhhh.....yay!!! They are so sweet together. What a good girl you are, Semi Sweet! And what a relief for you. They look adorable together. I love that shot of Alice frolicking in the pasture. She's lovely! :-)

Marigold said...

I, myself, like that first picture...even though there are no Peanuts in it. "You can get anything you want at Alice's Res-tau-rant!"

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

That is very sweet, Wendy. Glad it all worked out so well.