Thursday, November 22, 2007

Countryside

While trying to find my blog at my brother's house I came across this website. http://www.countrysidemag.com/ It is the same magazine I used to read as a kid. It is a great journal on all parts of small farming. I felt like I had found a long lost friend. The website is great too. Countryside in cyberspace.
I let my mom and sister-in-law read my blog. They laughed in all the right places and seemed to enjoy the stories. Then they had a few of their own about my animals. They also showed me some editing mistakes. My mom said "If you ever want to be published you need to watch out for those."

2 comments:

deconstructingVenus said...

i, too, was shocked to hear that anybody thought my blog was interesting. i mean, these are things that people like you and i find interesting, but i honestly thought others would not care in the slightest. so far people have been accosting my mother at random and discussing how funny my blog is. :0 I love your stories. keep 'em coming!

goatgirl said...

I was a little nervous at first to let my family read my blog because I thought they would think it was dumb but they loved it.I warned my hubby I would poke fun at him. I get some of my best material from him. He loved it.
I went back and corrected any errors that Mom and sis-in-law pointed out. It is funny what you don't see even though you have read it over several times. As an educator, that bugs me.