Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kids these days

Yesterday I couldn't get my computer at school to work. I ran around the building looking for our tech support guy that I'd seen earlier. I found him as he was rushing out the door. I told him my computer wasn't working and I needed help. He told me to call the help line because he was late getting to another school.
Dejected I walked back to my desk. I didn't have time to call the help line. I had to get back to my students.
As I sat at my table with my 3rd grade "special ed" student he looked at my computer screen and said "I can fix that"
And he did.

3 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Wonderful, Wendy! I feel the same way about our in-house tech support a lot.
So glad to see you posting again!

petoskystone said...

Know the feeling!

Christine said...

LOVE IT!!!!